Role: The Program Coordinator oversees the recreational and cultural programs offered by the Association. (This does not include youth soccer nor youth basketball). They work closely with the Facilities Coordinator and the Website Coordinator.
- attend monthly Board meetings and the annual general meeting
- plan indoor programs fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- work with Facilities Coordinator to schedule programs
- work with Web Director organize online program registration
- work with Treasurer to develop annual programming budget
- arrange contracts between instructors and LHCA
- Make arrangements with Treasurer to pay the instructors at the end of their contracts
- communicate with instructors and program participants as needed
Time Commitment: varies widely depending on the Program Director’s availability and number of programs you choose to offer. 2-5 hours/month with work concentrated in Sept and January.
- Fall programs 10 week block Sept-Dec
- Winter programs 10 week block Jan-Apr
- Spring programs 6 week block May-June
- Assist with LHCA special events
Skills Preferred: Spreadsheets, communication. Experience in managing cultural or recreational programs is an asset but not required.