Role: Record the proceedings of the association.
- Record and preserve the minutes of the Board meetings, annual general meeting, and any special meetings of the association
- Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings to Board
- Notify Board members of the next meeting
- Provide meeting agenda to Board in advance
- Maintain file records of meeting minutes
- Assist with agenda preparation
- Recruit new volunteers to the association
- May hold signing authority for the organization in absence of a Vice-President
Time Commitment: Light (3 hours/month) – Year-round.
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Regular duties and communication between meetings
- Assist with LHCA activities
Skills Preferred: Word processing, taking meeting notes, digital file storage, administration,