Role: Direct the planning of our social events
- Oversee the planning of our key social events such as WinterFest and Fun Day
- Ensure proper permits are attained for special events
- Work with President and Treasurer to develop budgets for social events
- Coordinate volunteers for social events
- Be present at social events to help carry out the day’s tasks
- Prepare written report evaluating social events for presentation to the Board.
Time Commitment: Moderate – Seasonal.
- A concentration of work leading up to and on the events days
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Assist with LHCA activities as able
Skills Preferred: Event planning, Organization, Volunteer Coordination