Role: The Vice-President shows leadership by supporting the work of the President and the Board. In the event that the President is unable to fulfill her/his duties, the Vice-President shall take on that role.
- Recruit new volunteers to the Board
- Share signing authority for legal papers, and contracts
- Maintains non-profit registration of the LHCA with Information Services Corporation of Saskatchewan
- Duties delegated by the President
Time Commitment: Light (3 hours/month) – Year-round.
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Regular duties and communication between meetings
- Assist with LHCA activities
Skills Preferred: Leadership, Management, Decision Making, Public Relations, Delegation, Diplomacy, Integrity